Knowing when to harvest indoor cannabis is vital. Harvest too early and you may be missing out on some valuable last-minute THC production and yield. Harvest indoor cannabis too late and you may find the effects of the cannabis are a little too ‘heavy’. Knowing how to correctly dry and cure your cannabis will ensure you retain the best taste from the terpenes. With a well timed harvest, dry and cure you will find the quality and satisfaction from your cannabis crop will increase significantly. Read on for more info.
- Indoor cannabis crop harvest basics
- Typical time to harvest your indoor cannabis crop
- How to tell if your indoor cannabis plant is ready for harvest
- Pictures of indoor cannabis plants ready for harvest
- Tips for harvesting, curing and drying indoor cannabis
- What happens if you harvest indoor cannabis too early?
- How to maximise indoor cannabis harvest yield